[pgpool-committers: 6488] pgpool: Feature: Check if socket file exists at startup and remove them

Bo Peng pengbo at sraoss.co.jp
Tue Jan 28 15:27:22 JST 2020

Feature: Check if socket file exists at startup and remove them if PID file doesn't exist.

If the previuos socket files exist, pgpool startup fails due to bind() failire.
This commit is to remove socket files at startup if PID file doesn't exist.

Also, I found some messages are effectively ignorede because log system is not yet initialized at start point.
I changed them to standard fprintf(stderr...).

Branch
------
V3_5_STABLE

Details