[Pgpool-hackers] Migration to Git

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Fri Sep 30 01:09:42 UTC 2011

Yes, moving to GIT is one of our plans. Dalibo guy's created a
migration script from CVS to git and we tested it. The result was very
good.  Today I have requested to create a git repository on
git.postgresql.org. If it were approved, it will be the master git
repository. If not, GitHub will be the master repository.
I expect the migration to happen as soon as possible.

We also are moving from pgFoundry since it will be closed in the near
future(the exact schedule is unknown to us). SRA OSS bought a new
server for this and Kitagawa is working on now. I hope the new server
is in use by the end of October.