[Pgpool-hackers] tutorial-zh_cn.html almost finished with some problem

Huang Bambo bambo.huang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 01:02:09 UTC 2011

Hi, every one.
    I have almost finished translation tutorial-en.html from pgpool-II
3.1 alpha to a simplified Chinese version, while there's something
need your help. Could anyone help me ?
    The following are the sentences from the document and my question.
    1.Moreover, the same data as two or more data base nodes can be
reproduced with partitioning.
                                            ^^   should be 'at' or others ?
    2.The data base made by Moreover, because the composition of the
data stored in the data base is different in ...
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What does these means ?
    3.Moreover, the data base node One can make the system data base,
and pgpool-II can be distributed in the load by connecting the
cascade.
      Dose this means we should build SystemDB in node 1, and then
connect all database node use pgpool-II
    4.When the table that does the replication to one SQL sentence
with the table registered in dist_def by uniting tables is specified

           ^^^^^^ I don't understand this
    Thanks.
    Bambo Huang