[Pgpool-hackers] patch "Caching query results in pgpool-II"

Masanori Yamazaki m.yamazaki23 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 16:29:50 UTC 2011

I am sending new patch files.
I tested the program using temporary TABLE OID for test.
Bug is fixed.

The following are working.
- Manage TABLE OID
Set cache data on memcached. Key is MD5(username + query + databasename).
Write MD5 key in text file. File is named (tamporary)TABLE OID.
MD5 key is written every line in text file.
If table is updated(still using "check_ineligible_cache" function),
delete cache data on memcached using MD5 key in TABLE OID's file,
and remove this file related to updated table.

--
best regards
Masanori YAMAZAKI
email: m.yamazaki23 at gmail.com