[Pgpool-hackers] Manual of pgpool-II 3.1 in Chinese is ready

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Aug 17 04:33:35 UTC 2011

Bambo Huang,

Thank you very much! I have just committed your Chinese document and
necessary changes including NEWS, which include your name.

BTW, do you want to be a pgpool committer? Because I cannot modify
Chinese documents, it's more appropreate you become the maintainer of
these documents, I think.

> Hi, everyone,
>     Just finished translation from English to Chinese. Merged with Sun
> Peng's last half and have simply verified.
>     Maybe will continue change something but the main framework is finished.
>     And there's some advice. In the English document, some place use
> "pgpool" while some place use "pgpool-II" for this product, should we
> unify them to "pgpool-II" ?

Yeah, I think so.