[Pgpool-hackers] Manual of pgpool-II 3.1 in Chinese is ready

Huang Bambo bambo.huang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 03:04:45 UTC 2011

Hi, everyone,
    Just finished translation from English to Chinese. Merged with Sun
Peng's last half and have simply verified.
    Maybe will continue change something but the main framework is finished.
    And there's some advice. In the English document, some place use
"pgpool" while some place use "pgpool-II" for this product, should we
unify them to "pgpool-II" ?
    And our Chinese name should be Sun Peng(孙鹏) and Huang Jian(黄坚), if
you will add our name to the contributor.

    Bambo Huang.