[Pgpool-hackers] Admin interface, statistics views, etc

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Tue Aug 3 10:23:40 UTC 2010

> >> I was waiting for you add pgsql_pid. Have you done it?
> >
> > I have added new function:
> > /*
> >  * Return pointer to i th child, j th connection pool and k th backend
> >  * of connection info on shmem.
> >  */
> > ConnectionInfo *pool_coninfo(int child, int connection_pool, int backend)
> >
> > I hope this will make your implementation regarding pgsql_pid easier.
> > For example, pool_coninfo(10, 0, 1) will return pointer to
> > ConnectionInfo corresponds to 1th backend pid which is in 0th
> > connection pool in 10th pgpool child.
>
> Sorry for not answering sooner. I thought you were working on adding
> pgsql_pid. There was a little misunderstanding :)

Oh, I thought I woould work on pcp command, you would work on show
command.

> But that's not an issue. I'll work on this. I already did a bit on it
> yesterday evening. Didn't get far unfortunately. I'll look at this new
> code. Thanks for that (and for all the work you're doing on pgPool these
> days, I'm impressed).

Thank you very much! Besides the work, I'm starting to update
pgpool-en.html. I believe this will make cleaner what pgpool-II 3.0
will look like. As usual, my English is poor. I will appreciate for
any suggestions to enhance the English docs.