[Pgpool-hackers] Admin interface, statistics views, etc

Guillaume Lelarge guillaume at lelarge.info
Tue Aug 3 07:28:24 UTC 2010

Le 03/08/2010 03:48, Tatsuo Ishii a écrit :

>>> No comments on this patch? meaning I should commit it or not?
>>
>> I was waiting for you add pgsql_pid. Have you done it?
>
> I have added new function:
> /*
>  * Return pointer to i th child, j th connection pool and k th backend
>  * of connection info on shmem.
>  */
> ConnectionInfo *pool_coninfo(int child, int connection_pool, int backend)
>
> I hope this will make your implementation regarding pgsql_pid easier.
> For example, pool_coninfo(10, 0, 1) will return pointer to
> ConnectionInfo corresponds to 1th backend pid which is in 0th
> connection pool in 10th pgpool child.

Sorry for not answering sooner. I thought you were working on adding
pgsql_pid. There was a little misunderstanding :)

But that's not an issue. I'll work on this. I already did a bit on it
yesterday evening. Didn't get far unfortunately. I'll look at this new
code. Thanks for that (and for all the work you're doing on pgPool these
days, I'm impressed).

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr