[Pgpool-general] problem with replication

Cristina Bulfon cristina.bulfon at roma1.infn.it
Fri Sep 23 12:57:53 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have the following layout,

- one computer is running pgpool-II-3.10 and postgresql 8.4.7-1
(backend 0)
- one computer running postgresql 8.4.7-1 (backend 1)

I have used the pgpool.conf.sample.replication for my set up and if I
try to create both the DB's user  and the database (using port 9999) I
don't see the replication on both backends.
I also try to see the pcp comunication and the backend1 seems to be
down even if postgres is running on this node.

Any help is appreciate.

Thanks

cristina