[Pgpool-general] unexpected EOF on client connection

Lonni J Friedman netllama at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 00:10:25 UTC 2011

Thanks for your reply.  That doesn't appear to be the problem.  While
logged onto the server where pgpool is running, I can successfully
invoke psql to connect directly to both of the standby servers (using
port 5432).  Also, I'm not seeing any errors in the pgpool log, where
I'd expect to see something if connection attempts were failing?