[Pgpool-general] Difference between 3.0.3 archive and the V3_0_3 in CVS

Sandeep Thakkar sandeeptt at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 08:10:08 UTC 2011

Hello,

We use pgpool-II and wanted to populate our local repository with the pgpool-II
3.0.3. But, we found that there is some difference in the 3.0.3 archive and the
sources from CVS tag V3_0_3. Repository contains a few  extra files.

Wondering why this difference? Also, which one should we use, so that in future
if we want to merge our local repo with the pgpool-II CVS, it goes ahead without
any problem.

Thanks.
Sandeep