[Pgpool-general] pgpool crashes when one database server is down

Alex asmishko at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 02:05:04 UTC 2011

Hello All,
I am new to pgppol, I followed several links how to set it up and thought
I did ;)
CentOS 5.5 postgresql 8.4 pgpool-2

Nevertheless each time I am trying to stop postgres on one of db nodes
to test config it errors out: server closed connection unexpectedly ....

It completely oposite from my expectations of pgpool functionality.
I would assume there is something missing in my config. I would like
to ask YOUR expertise, any help will be appreciated...