[Pgpool-general] JDBC Query Not Working in Parallel Mode

Vincent Sheffer vincent.sheffer at mac.com
Thu Jun 2 18:27:18 UTC 2011

Here are my particulars:

pgpool-II 3.0.3
postgresql 9.0.4
JDBC4 driver v9.0-801
JDK 1.6 running on Ubuntu Linux

I've got pgpool-II configured in parallel mode and have partitioning rules set up via dist_def and systemdb.  I do a simple, non prepared statement, query in JDBC and get no results back.  The exact same query (that I copied and pasted from the pgpool-II debug log) run through psql returns the correct result set.

I am continuing to investigate on my end, but any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Vince