[Pgpool-general] streaming replication on two different servers

Bharath Keshav bharath.keshav at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 06:37:56 UTC 2011

Has anybody tried installing streaming replication mentioned in the URL :
http://pgpool.projects.postgresql.org/contrib_docs/simple_sr_setting/index.html
 on
two different postgresql db servers?  The tutorial assumes the replication
is done on the same server. I have got pgpool admin running already on one
one server. However, using the same tutorial I tried configuring for two db
servers by changing few settings on pgpool.conf on  the admin page and the
replication doesnt seem to happen. Can someone please tell me the main
highlights of the changes on configuration settings required as compared to
the  above tutorial, to get it working on two different servers?

-Bharath