[Pgpool-general] what is /usr/local/etc/pool_passwd

Jose Mendoza jose.mendoza at autonomy.com
Tue Apr 26 02:06:16 UTC 2011

Tastsuo,

I am not very well versed but I am troubleshooting ppgool issues as
well.

Did you check your pgpool.conf file?
 If you place a setting for your password there that might be the
reason.

Also, check your permission on that file.
Make sure the user you configured has permission to read the file.

Jose
Autonomy Ops
verificare tua hinc