[Pgpool-general] Problems with pgpool-II, Java and PostgreSQL

JotaComm jota.comm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:32:08 UTC 2011

Hello,

I talked to Tatsuo about one problem with pgpool-II version 3.0.3
(umiyameboshi), Java 1.6.0.22  (Driver JDBC: postgresql-9.0-801.jdbc4.jar)
(Glassfish - 2.1.1) and PostgreSQL 9.0.3 with Streaming Replication. He told
me to send one email to this list.

My problem is: When I connect the application (Java + Glassfish) in the
PostgreSQL port is OK, but when I connect the same application in the pgpool
port I have this message in the log: unnamed prepared statement does not
exist.

I researched the anwser on the net but I didn't have success. Can you help
me? Is it necessary to do some special configuration in the pgpool.conf
file?

Regards

Joao Paulo

--