[Pgpool-general] No nodes shown in pgPoolAdmin

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Nov 17 05:47:43 UTC 2010

help from Dave, I identify that the actual problem was the PHP
installation lacks PostgreSQL support. With adding PostgreSQL support,
the problem went away. I updated the instruction that PHP for which
pgpoolAdmin is running requires PostgreSQL support.

I'am thinking about enhancing the pgpoolAdmin installer to check the
existence of PostgreSQL API(for example pg_connect).