[Pgpool-general] Cannot trigger out-of-sync

Ger Apeldoorn ger.apeldoorn at sara.nl
Wed Jan 27 10:33:20 UTC 2010

> Does PGPool handle all queries in the same order on every node? If so, I
> do not think there can be any legal reason for the number of rows to be
> different.

Any thoughts about the failover policy? IMHO, it is a significant issue
if backends with different data are allowed to coexist.

Question: Could it be that a failover was triggered for a different
number of rows in a previous version? We were under the impression that
this was the behaviour.

Thanks a lot,
Ger.