[Pgpool-general] pgpool losing queries

Daniel Codina dcodina at laigu.net
Fri Feb 26 09:08:44 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I detected that my "lost" queries, are lost in the first stage, not in the
second. Well, provably they are lost just when the postgreSQL server falls,
maybe pgpool is not noticeing that inmediatly?

The error it gives to me, the client is:
psql: server closed the connection unexpectedly
    before or while processing the request.

Sending queries every second, more or less, 7 or 8 of them are lost with
that message.

Thanks!