[Pgpool-general] Setting up connections config for load-balancing

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Thu Aug 12 00:35:25 UTC 2010

Ishii-san,

Thanks for that.  I need to update the docs about num_init_children.
The way it's written now it's somewhat confusing.

One more question: no matter what log settings I use, pgpool2 doesn't
seem to log anything.  The file /tmp/pgpool_status is there, but it's
empty.  How do I make it write to a log?

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.