[Pgpool-general] Kick off inconsistent node from cluster

Nikolay Popov nikolay.popov at altima.com.ua
Thu Oct 8 20:02:16 UTC 2009

Hello

Here is my situation. I have 2 database nodes with pgpool-II set on each
in multi-master replication mode.
Imagine that node #1 was rebooted. While it loads, some data written to
database at node #2. After node #1 is up, it is in inconsistent state
and should not be used in pool until consistency will be restored. Is it
possible to avoid joining inconsistent node to pool before it will be
synchronized in manual or automatic way?

Regards, Nikolay