[Pgpool-general] panic: index siblings mismatch

Gerd König koenig at transporeon.com
Wed Mar 11 08:38:58 UTC 2009

Hello Jaume,

thanks for answering, and I really don't want to blame pgpool, since I
appreciate it very much ;-)

My first thought was postgresql-related also, but it appeared just after setting
up pgpool in that test environment and that confused me a bit...

- fsck finished without errors
- upgrade to 8.3.6 is highly welcomed, but I haven't found rpm's for
opensuse10.3-64bit (software.opensuse.org offers 8.3.5)

I've set up this node again via pcp_recovery_node, and I'll keep an eye on
it...(and if it happens again I will try your hints with reindexing/-creating
the indexes)

kind regards....GERD....

--
/===============================\
| Gerd König
| - Infrastruktur -
|
| TRANSPOREON GmbH
| Pfarrer-Weiss-Weg 12
| DE - 89077 Ulm
|

| Tel: +49 [0]731 16906 16
| Fax: +49 [0]731 16906 99
| Web: www.transporeon.com

Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden.
Jetzt den Transporeon Newsletter abonnieren!
http://www.transporeon.com/unternehmen_newsletter.shtml

TRANSPOREON GmbH, Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 722056
Geschäftsf.: Axel Busch, Peter Förster, Roland Hötzl, Marc-Oliver Simon