[Pgpool-general] pcp_attach_node problem?

Daniel.Crespo at l-3com.com Daniel.Crespo at l-3com.com
Tue Jan 20 23:46:27 UTC 2009

I think the patch is for debugging purposes, but I'm not sure.

The weird thing that happens to me is the following (I just tested it
again):

1. The two backends start
2. start pgpool. So both backend statuses are 2.
3.a stop primary backend,
    The connection is lost with the message "server closed the
connection unexpectedly
        before or while processing the request.
The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset: Succeeded.",
every time I try to re-run the query.
    If I re-attach the primary backend, the connection works just fine
again.
3.b stop secondary backend.
    The connection keeps going (good).
    If I re-attach the primary backend, the connection blocks.

It's weird

Daniel