[Pgpool-general] pcp_attach_node problem?

Marcelo Martins pglists at zeroaccess.org
Tue Jan 20 23:03:10 UTC 2009

yeah just saw your new one when sent mine :)

weird  that it just keeps throwing that error.
I think I have done the PG shutdown and then re-attaching about 15
times now and I only get the "server closed the connection
unexpectedly" once.

I haven't tried to apply the patch that Tatsuo mentioned on 18th
though to see what difference it makes. might try that today

Marcelo
PostgreSQL DBA
Linux/Solaris System Administrator