[Pgpool-general] Detecting type of failure

Daniel.Crespo at l-3com.com Daniel.Crespo at l-3com.com
Mon Jan 5 21:27:19 UTC 2009

Thanks for your suggestions.

We are not using Heartbeat, plus we need AP0 and AP1 connected to their
own pgpool-II instance (refer to the original message). However, only
one of those APx is going to be active at a certain time, so there
should be only one source of data incoming to the database at any time.
Since pgpool-II is a new implementation, we are trying to accommodate it
to our framework, and Heartbeat is not an option for us right now.

In regard of the sequence of the installation, jumping back and forth
for configuring the servers is definitely not what we need. I have an
schema of what can be done. As soon as I have it planned, I'll post it
for anyone who is interested on it.

Thanks Jaume.

Daniel