[Pgpool-general] some basic questions

Jaume Sabater jsabater at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 15:00:41 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 3:47 PM,  <Daniel.Crespo at l-3com.com> wrote:

> I'm also interested in having that tutorial. Is it possible for you to send the URL to me as well?

Sure. I plan on posting it in my website as soon as my editor gives
the go and I have had time to convert it from the OOo format my editor
requires to a plain HTML format (same as my other articles in my
website). I just need to find a few hours of time to do it. I will try
to get it done in the next couple of weeks (got too much work at the
moment and quotations to prepare to give an exact date, to be honest
with you).

--
Jaume Sabater
http://linuxsilo.net/