[Pgpool-general] Which is the limit of connections managed by pgpool???

erobles erobles at sensacd.com.mx
Tue Dec 29 16:48:22 UTC 2009

I tried  with  70-90 connections,  because we have a  system running on
2 pc's, but pgpool   looks stuck.

I will be too graceful if  you can help me to  know the right setup in
pgpool.conf to avoid that.

Next, i show  you my actual settings :

num_init_children = 60

max_pool = 4

child_life_time = 60

connection_life_time = 60

child_max_connections = 100

client_idle_limit = 0

if you need more detail, the file pgpool.conf, postgres.conf and the
script to execute postgres  are  attached.

By the way,  the operative system is SCO Open Server 5.0.7