[Pgpool-general] load balancing and autocommit?

Daniel.Crespo at l-3com.com Daniel.Crespo at l-3com.com
Wed Dec 2 14:32:35 UTC 2009

I'm not familiar with JDBC, but I think it should be setable. I googled
it and below seems to be the answer.

Connection connection = dataSource.getConnection();
Connection.setAutoCommit(false);        // Disables auto-commit.

Taken from
(http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/index.jsp?topic=/
rzaha/transaut.htm)

Regards,