[Pgpool-general] Temporary table creation problem while using pgpool

Nimesh Satam nimesh.satam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 09:56:02 UTC 2009

Leonardo,

The whole set of queries are getting executed in one big transaction. Hence
this should not be going on two servers right? Can you correct me here if I
am missing anything?

Also the problem mentioned occurs only when one of the java application is
trying to execute. The queries when fired from psql prompt are working
properly.

Following are few details about pgpool config:
child_life_time = 300
connection_life_time = 0
client_idle_limit = 0
load_balance_mode = true
master_slave_mode = true
*connection_cache = false*

*postgres driver: postgresql-8.1-407.jdbc3.jar *

Can you let me know what might be wrong ?

Regards,
Nimesh.