[Pgpool-general] Pgpool-II - Parallel Query - Multiple Schema

calimlimvl at nationalbookstore.com.ph calimlimvl at nationalbookstore.com.ph
Thu Sep 11 05:26:41 UTC 2008

Hi.

By the way, I tried doing this by using query1 UNION ALL query2 but when I
use ORDER BY column1 DESC at the end, I get an error that says something
about pool_c$54 not existing. I tried it directly on the backend (schema1
and schema2 are luckily both on the same node), it works properly. Am I
missing anything? I'm worried because what if I want to query1 is from
node1 and query2 is from node2, I cannot directly query the backend node
anymore since they reside on different nodes already. Please help me.
Thanks

Regards,
Viril