[Pgpool-general] Pgpool-II - Parallel Query - Multiple Schema

calimlimvl at nationalbookstore.com.ph calimlimvl at nationalbookstore.com.ph
Thu Sep 11 05:15:48 UTC 2008

Sir,

I really need this thing to work. In parallel mode, I cannot do INSERT
INTO ... SELECT as per the manual and I personally tried this, says
inconsistent backends. What I need to do is to merge selected data from
schema1.table1 with schema2.table1 and query the merged data. What we do
in MySQL is to create a Temp table, insert selected data from
database1.table1 and database2.table1 to the Temp table then query that
table. How can I do the same thing without using INSERT INTO ... SELECT
please? I can't move on without solving this problem first. Thank you so
much.

Regards,
Viril Calimlim