[Pgpool-general] yum installation of pgpool

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at CommandPrompt.com
Fri Mar 21 22:40:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Fri, 2008-03-21 at 15:22 -0700, Addison Pan wrote:
> Are there something missing when doing a yum installation?
>
> I've noticed that there was no samples directory created for:
>
> /usr/share/postgresql-pgpool-II

Weird:

# rpm -ql postgresql-pgpool-II|grep /usr/share/postgresql-pgpool-II/
/usr/share/postgresql-pgpool-II/pcp.conf.sample
/usr/share/postgresql-pgpool-II/pgpool.conf.sample
/usr/share/postgresql-pgpool-II/pgpool.pam
/usr/share/postgresql-pgpool-II/pool_hba.conf.sample
/usr/share/postgresql-pgpool-II/system_db.sql

Are you sure that it was not deleted accidentally?

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE