[Pgpool-general] Parallel Query Mode - SELECT, Phppgadmin, Psql]]

calimlimvl at nationalbookstore.com.ph calimlimvl at nationalbookstore.com.ph
Wed Jul 16 10:09:09 UTC 2008

Hello again,

>> Hi.

>>> use

>>> --- snipped ---

Sorry. I take it back. It works with direct PDO INSERT statement (without
prepare, just execute the query string directly) but not with PDO
bindParam wherein I first PREPARE the statement and do multiple inserts
with a loop because I'm trying to migrate the records from MySQL to
PostgreSQL. Instead of partitioning the data, it copies the inserted row
to all nodes and when I browse the pgpool-II server, it displays 3 copies
of the row inserted! Can anyone explain to me what had just happened
please? Thanks.

Regards,
Viril