[Pgpool-general] problem to use the replication

Gary Fu gfu at saicmodis.com
Fri Aug 18 19:12:46 UTC 2006

Thanks for the answer.  Where can I find the README file you referred to ?
I set the authentication to "trust" for both master and the secondary and
it works now.  However, it won't work if master is md5 and secondary is "trust".
Do you know, when the md5 authentication method will be supported ?

Thanks,
Gary