[Pgpool-general] More fun with pgpool errors

Brad Nicholson bnichols at ca.afilias.info
Thu May 19 18:03:45 GMT 2005

I've been doing some initial testing of pgpool as well, and I've hit
this condtion.  If the process in the pgpool.pid file dies, the pool
can't be shut down cleanly.  Another related bug I've seen is that if
you run pgpool start while the pool is already running, it deletes the
pgpool.pid file, and all connections through the pool fail.

--
Brad Nicholson  416-673-4106