[pgpool-general: 8993] Re: Pgpool II not able perform node recovery

Ang Sei Heng seiheng at sendquick.com
Thu Jan 11 11:41:41 JST 2024

Hello,

I managed to resolve the issue. The issue is due to missing
pgpool_recovery extension in template1 database. I believe during the
setting up of Pgpool-II I mistakenly create extension in postgres
database instead of template1 database.

Which I believe this was why, I was able to execute the script via the
command prompt, since the user is "postgres".

Yes, there were errors in postgres.log, and that was how I found out the
extension was missing.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,
Sei Heng