[pgpool-general: 4723] Re: Problem shutting down interfaces

Muhammad Usama m.usama at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 04:44:16 JST 2016

Hi

I have fixed the similar problem in pgpool-II 3.5 a few days back and it
will be part of next point release, which is expected in a few days time

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgpool2.git;a=commitdiff;h=6ae42e74d48391b8cfaa97927e00bd65aec68fe8

You can try if building from the V3_5_STABLE head fixes the problem.

Regards
Muhammad Usama