[pgpool-hackers: 4425] Re: How to generate kwlist_d.h

Bo Peng pengbo at sraoss.co.jp
Thu Feb 8 09:57:12 JST 2024

Hi,

We used PostgreSQL's script to generate kwlist_d.h.

For example:

  cd postgresql
  perl src/tools/gen_keywordlist.pl -e -o ~/work/pgpool2/src/include/parser ~/work/pgpool2/src/include/parser/kwlist.h

May I ask why you are trying to modify kwlist.h?
Do you have any custom modifications to the parser?

Regards,

On Wed, 7 Feb 2024 13:48:34 +0530
Sadhuprasad Patro <b.sadhu at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 6, 2024 at 12:17 PM Sadhuprasad Patro <b.sadhu at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Everyone ,
> >
> > If I make some modifications to "kwlist.h" file, then What all are the
> > steps to generate kwlist_d.h?
> >
> > I copied the modified "kwlist.h" file to POSTGRES server code path
> > "src/include/parser/kwlist.h".
> > Then I did compile, but it led to compilation errors...
> >

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Can someone please help me with this?
> How to generate kwlist_d.h?
>
> --