[pgpool-hackers: 4050] Re: [pgpool-committers: 8086] pgpool: Unify all pgpool.conf.sample files into single pgpool.conf.samp

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Sat Oct 30 21:43:15 JST 2021

Per off-mailing-list discussion, I have removed all
pgpool.conf.sample* except pgpool.conf.sampe (which is actually a link
from pgpool.conf.sample-stream).

There's no need to copy one of them to create initial pgpool.conf
anymore. Just copy pgpool.conf.sample regardless the clustering mode
and just add backend_clustering_mode parameter.