[pgpool-hackers: 3821] Re: Proposal: language cleanup in Pgpool-II

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Thu Sep 17 07:08:35 JST 2020

Hi Umar,

Thank you for the new version of patches.  However when I git apply
each patches against current master, some of them do not apply. Can
you please rebase them?

../language_fixes/v2-005-master-slave-to-native-replication.diff
error: patch failed: doc/src/sgml/runtime.sgml:187
error: doc/src/sgml/runtime.sgml: patch does not apply
../language_fixes/v2-006-masterslave-to-mainreplica.diff
error: patch failed: doc/src/sgml/loadbalance.sgml:27
error: doc/src/sgml/loadbalance.sgml: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: src/protocol/pool_process_query.c:3281
error: src/protocol/pool_process_query.c: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: src/protocol/pool_proto_modules.c:228
error: src/protocol/pool_proto_modules.c: patch does not apply
../language_fixes/v2-007-follow_master-and-recovery-and-misc.diff
error: patch failed: doc.ja/src/sgml/failover.sgml:621
error: doc.ja/src/sgml/failover.sgml: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: doc/src/sgml/failover.sgml:475
error: doc/src/sgml/failover.sgml: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: doc/src/sgml/restrictions.sgml:127
error: doc/src/sgml/restrictions.sgml: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: src/main/pgpool_main.c:1596
error: src/main/pgpool_main.c: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: src/protocol/pool_process_query.c:83