[pgpool-hackers: 3849] Wrong description about log_standby_delay = always

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Fri Nov 20 09:19:59 JST 2020

>From Table 5-9. Log standby delay options:
https://www.pgpool.net/docs/latest/en/html/runtime-streaming-replication-check.html

'always'	Log the standby delay, every time the replication delay is checked

Actually if the streaming replication is *not* greater than 0, it's
not logged. I think the implementation is sane, because if we emit log
even if the delay is 0, the log file will be flooded with the log
entry when there's no replication delay, which is normal in most
systems.

So I decided to fix the documentation.

	<entry>Log the standby delay if it's greater than 0, every time the replication delay is checked</entry>