[pgpool-general: 8649] Re: Clients disconnection when slave node is off

Jesús Campoy jesuscampoy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 05:38:55 JST 2023

Ok, I will send you the log ASAP.
I forget to indicate that we are running two instances of pgpool using
watchdog and VIP.

I mean, in host A is running pgpool (active) and primary database. In host
B is running the other instance of pgpool and the standby database.
Sometimes I have to power off the host B and then, the clients connected to
pgpool in VIP are disconnected.

I have the same pgpool.conf for both pgpool instances. Do you need It?

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Jesús