[pgpool-general: 8842] Re: What criteria is for a `failover` and what for a `recovery`?

Zhaoxun Yan yan.zhaoxun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 18:49:17 JST 2023

Hi Bo!

I am still confused about what to trigger 'recovery' script:

Is it triggered on pgpool to detect that there is a postgresql server on a
previously  failed host running on the default port?
Or it will not wait until such a server resumes running, but initiate
recovery_1st again and again until finally it succeeds?
These are totally different.