[pgpool-general: 8920] Re: WARNING: there is no transaction in progress

Franklin Anderson de Oliveira Souza franklinbr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 21:44:28 JST 2023

Hi,

This is the config I'm using:

backend_clustering_mode = 'streaming_replication'
port = port_value
unix_socket_directories = '/run/pgpool'
reserved_connections = 2
pcp_listen_addresses = '*'
backend_hostname0 = 'ip_address'
backend_port0 = port_value
backend_weight0 = 1
backend_data_directory0 = '/path/data'
backend_flag0 = 'ALWAYS_PRIMARY'
backend_application_name0 = 'MASTER'
backend_hostname1 = 'ip_address'
backend_port1 = port_value
backend_weight1 = 9
backend_data_directory1 = '/path/data'
backend_flag1 = 'ALLOW_TO_FAILOVER'
backend_application_name1 = 'Rep1'
pool_passwd = 'pool_passwd'
authentication_timeout = 1min
allow_clear_text_frontend_auth = off
process_management_mode = dynamic
process_management_strategy = gentle
num_init_children = 60
min_spare_children = 5
max_spare_children = 10
max_pool = 4
child_life_time = 5min
child_max_connections = 0
connection_life_time = 0
client_idle_limit = 0
log_destination = 'syslog,stderr'
log_line_prefix = '%t: appname[%a] user[%u] db[%d] pid[%p]: '
log_connections = on
log_hostname = on
log_standby_delay = 'if_over_threshold'
pid_file_name = '/run/pgpool/pgpool.pid'
connection_cache = on
reset_query_list = 'ABORT; DISCARD ALL'
replicate_select = off
insert_lock = off
lobj_lock_table = ''
load_balance_mode = on
ignore_leading_white_space = on
write_function_list = 'currval,lastval,nextval,setval'
allow_sql_comments = on
disable_load_balance_on_write = 'transaction'
sr_check_period = 5
sr_check_user = 'postgres'
sr_check_database = 'postgres'
delay_threshold = 10485760
prefer_lower_delay_standby = on
health_check_period = 20
health_check_timeout = 20
health_check_user = 'user'
health_check_database = 'database'
health_check_max_retries = 5
hostname0 = ''
relcache_expire = 3600
relcache_size = 4096
relcache_query_target = load_balance_node
socket_dir = '/run/pgpool'
pcp_socket_dir = '/run/pgpool'
backend_socket_dir = '/run/pgpool/'

Thanks !