[pgpool-general: 8452] Re: Watchdog using only 2 nodes

Jesús Campoy jesuscampoy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:38:18 JST 2022

To clarify, my problem is that I always need a virtual IP (indicated in
odbc.ini file) where clients connect to the database.
Although I had the possibility to have the third node, in my system
sometimes there is only one server running. How should I ensure that the
virtual IP is up in this case?

Thank you.