[pgpool-general: 8192] Re: Unable to acquire JDBC Connection

Nikola(HM) nikm71 at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 16:08:30 JST 2022

Hello,

Thanks for reply.

We set the parameters reserved_connections=0,
listen_backlog_multiplier=2 and num_init_children=400  in Pgpool settings.

So if the number of connections becomes 401 the error "Unable to acquire
JDBC Connection" in application service can be raised? Is it true?

If so, what is the matter of the listen_backlog_multiplier parameter?

Regards,
   Nikolay