[pgpool-general: 8164] Re: Pgpool monitoring

Nathan Mehl n+pgpool at oden.io
Tue May 17 04:26:04 JST 2022

There is a "pgpool2_exporter" tool that can run in a sidecar container and
export metrics in a format that prometheus can understand:

https://github.com/pgpool/pgpool2_exporter

If you run some monitoring service other than prometheus, you can probably
use telegraf (https://github.com/influxdata/telegraf) to scrape the
exporter's data and send it along to your own monitoring apparatus.