[pgpool-general: 8131] Re: CLIENT_IDLE_LIMIT>0 --> ERROR message

Nikolay Mastilo (HM) nikm71 at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 15:31:45 JST 2022

Ok, thanks.

I can only identify source of log messages by setting parameter
log_line_prefix='%t: app %a: %u@%d: pid %p:' where used options %u and
%d for include username and database name into message prefix. Yes?

Some log messages contain username and database name due to this prefix.
As I understood this means that the messages relate to specific
application's database. Did I understand correctly?

But some messages have [No Connection]@[No Connection] in place of the
username and database name.

My question - Do I understand correctly that such messages with [No
Connection]@[No Connection] are exclusively internal messages of the
pgpool itself and are not related to external clients or backends of the
pgpool?

Best regards,
     Nikolay