[pgpool-general: 8120] Re: Sync tables oid between multiple piggy pools

Avi Raboah avi.raboah at gmail.com
Tue May 3 21:38:39 JST 2022

I am talking about two different pgpools instances.

Let say the following :
Pgpool A - select from t1 … (saved in cache and the table oid stored in
pgpool A file system)

Pgpool B - update t1 … ( invalidation should occure but the oid for the
table t1 stored in pgpool A)

Do pgpool support a mechanism to share this information between pgpool
instances?

Thanks,

Avi.