[pgpool-general: 8110] Re: Possible race condition during startup causing node to enter network isolation

Bo Peng pengbo at sraoss.co.jp
Mon May 2 08:56:35 JST 2022

Hello,

> Any thoughts on this issue? We are still experiencing intermittent test
> failures due to this issue.

Another developer who introduced Watchdog Macanisam to Pgpool-II fixed this issue
in the commit below:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=commitdiff;h=3337aa8c07cd07cdbc238a5a154a8c4d8dbe0472

It will be released in the next minor release scheduled on May 19th.

--
Bo Peng <pengbo at sraoss.co.jp>
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan